All appointments for services must be paid in full when scheduling. Once all payments for services have been paid, they are 100% non-refundable. However, payments can be applied to future sessions, if the original appointment is rescheduled at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled start time.
Rescheduling and Cancellation Policy
You are able to reschedule your appointment to another available date in the future or cancel your appointment at least 48 hours prior to your originally scheduled time. Please note that you are only able to reschedule each appointment once, for free, before forfeiting your payment.
To make sure you have the best reading possible, please be sure you begin your appointment on time. If you are not able to make your scheduled appointment time, you will need to reschedule for a later date. If an appointment is cancelled within the 48 hours leading up to the scheduled start of your appointment, refunds are not available.
Terms and Conditions
By scheduling an appointment for services with Nicole Glosser and using her website, https://nicoleglosser.com, you agree and understand that Nicole Glosser is not a lawyer, financial advisor, medical professional or other licensed professional and cannot provide legal, financial or medical advice. You are not to use any information or advice shared by Nicole Glosser in place of any legal, financial or medical advice or diagnosis from licensed or qualified professionals in those areas. Services by Nicole Glosser are intended to offer comfort, peace, and healing and they do not in any way count as legal, financial or medical advice. Nicole Glosser will not be held accountable for any losses following the use of this website or as a result of any services, sessions or appointments with Nicole Glosser, or any persons or events connected to, and/or any actions or choices that you might make in result of, including without limitation, substantial, minor, and/or significant losses connected to any claims following any action or exclusion, oversight, forged distortion or otherwise, including without limitation, personal harm, death, financial distress, stress (of any sort), mistakes or neglect, or otherwise. Nicole Glosser is not responsible for any choices you decide to make as an outcome of a session with her. The readings provided by Nicole Glosser are subject to your interpretation and choices you made are of your own volition.
By scheduling an appointment for a reading with Nicole Glosser, you have read, understand and agree that you, the client:
- are at least 18 years old
- have not been declared incompetent
- have freely chosen to partake in the reading and have requested the appointment on your own discretion
- comprehend that your session is not to be interpreted as a replacement for any form of medical, physical or mental health regimen or therapy
- understand and comply that you are accountable for any decisions you make whether or not you need medical assistance and if you need such services to pursue them on our own as needed
- comprehend that your session might consist of information that might not come into play now but might come into play at a later date
- by partaking in a reading, you take complete responsibility for your personal medical, physical and mental health and spiritual well-being
- on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians, and all other legal representatives, hereby release, discharge, waive, and forever relinquish Nicole Glosser, including any persons associated with Nicole Glosser or Nicole Glosser LLC, from any and all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a session of any kind to include but not limited to mediumship or readings with Nicole Glosser. You further agree that under no circumstance(s) will you, or any other person associated with you as a result of your reading attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach any lien for any purpose including satisfaction of a judgment or other judicial decree, to the property of Nicole Glosser, and you hereby waive all claims, demands, compensation, and all actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the reading currently or hereafter may have for any injuries or perceived injuries or perceived or real losses you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in any session to include but not limited to mediumship or readings, resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Nicole Glosser
- understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Nicole Glosser LLC, Nicole Glosser or any persons associated with Nicole Glosser LLC as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Nicole Glosser and all persons associated with Nicole Glosser LLC from any and all claims, actions or damages, legal and otherwise, made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims
- agree that Nicole Glosser can use portions of your reading for articles on her website, without revealing any specific information about your reading to help bring hope, comfort and peace
- agree that Nicole Glosser can use portions of any feedback sent to her after the reading as a testimonial using first name only, last name initial and state/country and without revealing any specific information about the session
- agree to receive occasional future emails from Nicole Glosser in the form of a newsletter or otherwise with special offers, news and other information
- are accepting the terms of this agreement, disclaimer, and liability release, by your own free will while fully comprehending what you are doing and the result and consequences of your actions
- have read this and fully understand this agreement, and understand that by booking any session including but not limited to mediumship and readings with Nicole Glosser represents signing, accepting and agreeing to all the conditions stated within this agreement and includes a release of all possible liability of Nicole Glosser and Nicole Glosser LLC.
You, the client, accept and agree to all of these terms and conditions upon booking a reading or any type of appointment with Nicole Glosser and waive any legal action against Nicole Glosser and Nicole Glosser LLC for the information provided in the session.
Welcome to the NicoleGlosser.com website (“the website”). This site is owned and operated by Nicole Glosser, owner and operator of Nicole Glosser LLC.
Effective Date: February 4, 2019
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g., to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number provided on our website:
- See what data we have about you, if any.
- Change/correct any data we have about you.
- Have us delete any data we have about you.
- Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We request information from you when you schedule services. To schedule and pay for services, you must provide contact information (like name and billing address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and provide you with services and reminders of upcoming services. If we have trouble providing you will your requested services, we’ll use this information to contact you.
We share aggregated demographic information with our partners and advertisers. This is not linked to any personal information that can identify any individual person.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (e.g. billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers on which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site may request information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Notification of Changes
Nicole Glosser reserves the right to make changes to the nicoleglosser.com website, posted Policies, Disclaimers and Terms and Conditions at any time without notice. These were last revised on February 4, 2019.