Readings are a three way conversation between you, Spirit and myself. I spend a hour before your appointment to prepare myself and my space to ensure you get the most out of your reading. It requires time and energy from me and Spirit to make sure you get the messages that you need to receive. You can also help by doing your part in preparing for your reading.
It’s not uncommon for people to get anxious and even a little nervous leading up to their reading. Especially if it’s their first one. Try to stay calm and relax but, absolutely feel free to get excited. Decide what you want to get out of your reading: healing, comfort, closure, guidance, etc. Going into a reading with an intention will be helpful for Spirit to know what it is you are hoping for.
The night before your reading, reach out to the spirits that you hope to hear from. Invite them to join us for your scheduled appointment. However, please come to your reading with an open mind. I cannot determine who will come through or what messages they will share. However, I can tell you that who and what information comes through is usually what you need to hear. Although, it might not be what you want to hear.
- Make sure you are in a location with minimal to no distractions. This will help you make the most of your time.
- Be somewhere with a strong phone signal or internet connection. You don’t want to waste your time saying “what did you say?”.
- Enjoy a drink after your reading but please never before. It’s best to be clear minded and fully present while connecting to the Spirit. Besides, there will be enough spirits at your reading already.
- Have a pen and some paper handy for note taking. A lot of information can come through during a reading. Some of that info may not make sense to you right away but, it might later.
- Remember to have my contact information ready to go and make it to your appointment on time.